Sunday, August 06, 2006
If you are promoting your material and want a good place to start then internet radio should be one consideration.
You can search internet stations and pick out your specific genre and then email the DJs directly asking them if they will consider your material for airplay.
I have had good results personally from using this method.
Some will even write a review for you and include a link on their website to yours.
There are several websites you can go to that will give you a comprehensive list of stations - just do a search on Google.
Live 365 is just one of the sites worth visiting.
The book "How To Promote Your Music On The Internet" from The Music Biz Academy gives a more in depth description of how to use internet radio effectively to get your music out there.
- Need a website for your band? My web hosting and design company.
- Piano for all - Easy understandable piano lessons
- Mark's website: Create and record music.com
- Recording music at home (and getting good results).
- Visit Mark's own personal artist music site.
- The Music Biz Academy Bookshop.
- The DJ Insider.