Monday, August 07, 2006
Believe in your music?
Is it really good?
Why not enter it in a competition and put it to the test?
The IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards) promotes excellence in Acoustic Music Performance and Artistry. Acoustic artists in various genres can gain exciting radio and web exposure through this competition.
I personally think competitions are also a great way to get constructive feedback from experts in the field - and who knows - you may even win if your material is up to standard.
- Need a website for your band? My web hosting and design company.
- Piano for all - Easy understandable piano lessons
- Mark's website: Create and record music.com
- Recording music at home (and getting good results).
- Visit Mark's own personal artist music site.
- The Music Biz Academy Bookshop.
- The DJ Insider.