Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christian Rap Beats and Gospel Rap Beats for download.



New to the web is a site that offers Christian rap and gospel beats for use by unsigned independent artists at a very affordable price.
The Incredibeats have put together some interesting grooves which may be just what an artist needs for that touch of inspiration.
While I personally am not a big fan of rap, some of the tracks where quite good and fine for demo use or a live show. A great alternative if you are a budding christian artist and need some help getting started.

Visit the site.

4 comments:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

Crimson said...

Hey man I'm a Christian artist, and right now I'm buildin up some hype for my new album. Check out my stuff at www.myspace.com/thegodlymuzikfamily
Hope you like it, and if you do lets do an interview or somethin!
God Bless

Herrien said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

Green Tea