Wednesday, September 06, 2006
What is it that makes an individual stand out?
I believe it isn't necessarily down to talent (although this is important, and no artist will get very far without it).
One vital ingredient is PASSION.
To be passionate is a mixture of enthusiasm, commitment, and delight in doing what you are doing.
This is infectious - a passionate person is someone you want to be around.
It's not a self - centred thing but an outward focus that wants to share with others.
For us as artists it is a joy to share part of who we are with others.
Take time to share your music passion with others - talk to your fans, sign that CD and thank your supporters.
Let what you believe show in your life.
Be real and human, and above all else be true to yourself.
- Need a website for your band? My web hosting and design company.
- Piano for all - Easy understandable piano lessons
- Mark's website: Create and record music.com
- Recording music at home (and getting good results).
- Visit Mark's own personal artist music site.
- The Music Biz Academy Bookshop.
- The DJ Insider.