Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Affordable web hosting and design for musicians, bands and solo artists.

Speeding Pullet Hosting (and more) is a business I have been working on with newbies in mind. After my own experience of starting from scratch learning all about hosting, web design and so on for my own music, I thought why not offer a service that caters for others who are completely new to getting their music online? The journey was not without it's challenges, however I have now put together a service that will take the stress out of website hosting (and at the same time make the whole experience an enjoyable one).  Speeding Pullet hosting is an affordable service that will benefit many newcomers wanting to get their personal solo artist or band website up and running with a minimum of fuss.

No comments: