Saturday, October 20, 2007
When you see a room full of people, make sure you are not thinking like a mosquito, looking at them as something to suck dry, to get what you want and move on.
It's important to meet people, but more important to really get to know them. Ask questions. Listen. Make a point of discovering what you can do for them.
The best opportunities will come from real friends, not “contacts”. Be a good friend. Relax. Don't be a mosquito.
Many thanks to CDbaby for this article.
- Need a website for your band? My web hosting and design company.
- Piano for all - Easy understandable piano lessons
- Mark's website: Create and record music.com
- Recording music at home (and getting good results).
- Visit Mark's own personal artist music site.
- The Music Biz Academy Bookshop.
- The DJ Insider.