Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Helloworld trial CDs are here.

Hi everyone,
As mentioned in a previous post I had made a promise so I'm here make good on that and to make an announcement that the free trial CDs for the Helloworld service are now available.
I have a very limited supply left, so if you are wanting to trial this product to promote your music (Free for 30 days) then you need to drop me a line straight away.
This would be the perfect promotion to record a video of you playing your material to send to fans as a Christmas or New years greeting for example, or you could record part of a recent gig to forward to other prospective venue owners, but there is a whole lot more you can do if you decide to continue on with the service in the new year.
(Want a chance to get on national TV and get huge exposure without the big dollars?)
Basically all you need is a video recording device (ie a video camera or even a good webcam will do), a pc with windows 200 or XP, a broadband connection and an account with Helloworld and you have all the tools you need to broadcast your music with your own virtual TV station.
I'm currently in the process of putting together my own music videos and I'm looking forward to the increase in music sales and exposure this will generate for me.
You can check out some examples and contact me here.

Note:
Below are 3 free 30 day trial CD codes (which give you a basic account service - you can always upgrade later with a paid account) which can be redeemed at cd.helloworld.com
As I mentioned earlier, you'll need a decent PC running Windows XP or Windows 2000 and a broadband connection for this to work best.
Ok here are codes for 3 accounts.

232CD97D66
FA03C7B1E7
C22BF297A8

No comments: