Saturday, August 12, 2006
Tell Your Story.
People love a good story - it's part of what makes us human.
For the music artist this is an effective way to break the ice and reach your fans or fans-to-be.
So tell your story, make it entertaining, relevant and interesting.
How did you get that cool sound from your guitar?
What was the inspiration behind your new song?
Or where you like me (Up at 2 AM in the Australian bush during a full moon recording owls and frogs to add to your track? Or maybe you were doing something more crazy...)
Whatever you do in your music, make your stories a part of the deal (after all they are a snapshot of you and your music and your fans will appreciate sharing this corner of your world).
- Need a website for your band? My web hosting and design company.
- Piano for all - Easy understandable piano lessons
- Mark's website: Create and record music.com
- Recording music at home (and getting good results).
- Visit Mark's own personal artist music site.
- The Music Biz Academy Bookshop.
- The DJ Insider.